Friday, March 20, 2009

California and more Family....

With Grandma Lynie in town and Dan's Aunt Kelly being in town and his Uncle Jon committed to attending a dinner at Aunt Charlynn's house (debuting her 1st grandson Bannock) - we decided to make a quick trip over the hill this past weekend. We even got to see Auntie Tiffany as she was on a weekend "home" visit.

Here are some of the highlights we managed to capture on film:

Zoe getting a kiss from PeeNut (Great Grandma & Grandpa Woffinden's dog)....
Grandpa Woffinden playing with Noah and Jakie (Uncle Jon's youngest).....
Great Grandpa Woffinden and Noah sharing a fun moment I think it had something to do with the penny Uncle Jon gave him.....Auntie Charlynn sharing the last "Lava Cake" with Zoe. (I couldn't correct the red eye - so I know she looks scary)
Giving Great Grandpa Woffinden a hug goodbye and showing off the candy Auntie Charlynn gave her. There was a competition to see who the kids would like better - Auntie Charlynn or Auntie Kelly. Kelly claimed to have cupcakes in her car, but never produced them, so at the moment Charlynn wins with chocolate.
Here is Noah with one of his favorite people - his cousin Trenity. They've always had a very special relationship. I think it is becuase she was one the first people to hold him. I think she even got to hold him before I did.
Zoe and Chelsea enjoying Sunday morning cartoons....
Coloring Chelsea's hair, trying to get rid of her lice....

Noah filling the car up with gas......

Showing Pumpkin Pie (as Noah insisted) the eggs we gathered from Auntie Charlynn's chickens. I wasn't quick enough to catch him when he was really interested.

No comments: