Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father and Son Campout / Girl's Night

Dan's schedule finally allowed him to take Noah on the annual Father and Sons Camp Out. This year they camped out at Fort Church Hill. Noah was really excited to go camping with his Dad. He had fun picking out what snacks to bring. I think he was also thrilled that his good friend, Erik, was going too. Erik and his dad, were also kind enough to give them a ride.
Here are a few pictures that Dan took:

Noah eating junk food in the tent...
Father and Son...
Noah peeking out of the tent...
Enjoying the camp fire...
The camp sites...
Erik, Noah, and Dallin...
Enjoying the water...
Noah came home really dirty, but had a really good time.

While the boys were away, we girls had fun too. Zoe was a little disappointed that Jackson didn't go with the boys. She didn't understand that he was too young to go and hates getting stuck with him.

We spent the evening with the Christensen girls.

We had dinner at Wendy's...
Did facials , pedicures, and manicures.
We then ate peanut butter popcorn and watched Gnomeo and Juliet. We were originally going to spend the night, but with Jackson's health being poor, we opted for our own beds.

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

I think this was a win, win for everyone, don't you? Plus did I take picture with my camera? If I didn't what was I thinking? wait silly me Erik had my camera as well. Next time will keep one and they take one.