Zoe is involved in two preschools this year. A little group of friends that a few mom's run and then the community based COW Bus program. This meant twice the Halloween fun. I didn't want to risk having her ruin her actual Halloween Costume, since our family had a group theme this year, so I had her pick through her big box of dress up clothes.
She went as Tinkerbell to COW Bus.
Her hair has grown so much since she last dressed up as Tinkerbell that I was able to put it into a real bun. She loved it so much that she has worn it that way a couple of times since. For her COW Bus party she took Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes. They are so yummy and easy to make.
For her Friend Group preschool she dressed up as Super Girl.
She had a hard time deciding what to be for this party. Since I wasn't as prepared for this party she took Chocolate Animal Crackers to share. She had a lot of fun playing bingo and going on a scavenger hunt. She had two fun days of dressing up before we even got to Trunk or Treat, or the actual Holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment