Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!!


Welcome to our Blog!!


Inspired by friends and family we are finally bringing ourselves into the blogging age. As we have been bad at keeping in touch with many of you here is a brief update:



We are living in Fernley, Nevada, a small rural community just outside of Reno. Dan is working at Progressive in the Reno Claims Office, Shauna is hard at work keeping Noah and Zoe from killing each other, going to the neighborhood park, and to their weekly music class.



For those of you who watch the news our home luckily was about a quarter mile away from the levee break that flooded our town. Fernley is recovering nicely and we are enjoying the recent addition of several new businesses like Lowe's, Super Wal-mart, etc.



We'll try to make posts often so be sure to stop by our blog for more updates on our recent adventures and activities. Talk to you soon!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Life on the Farm--what a kick! Great title!! And St Paddy's day is the perfect kick-off date! Smile Speaking of that, you guys look terrific. And the kids are growing up so fast, wow. This is your first blog--this is my very first comment on anyone's blog. Dad/Papa Mike and I look forward to many more.
Love Mom

R Clan said...

Way cute Blog!!! I am so happy that you guys got one started. It'll be fun to keep an eye on you guys this way! =)

Casper Family said...

I LOVE your new blog!! Thanks for sending the link. I'm so glad the flood missed you. I'm looking forward to keeping up with what you're up to. The kids are SO cute! Any fun anniversary trips lately?? Hope all is well in Fernley!
Love, Tami C.