Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mom! Look, I made your bed.

This is a picture of Noah's newest talent. Bed making. He all of the sudden loves to make my bed while I am taking a shower. I don't know if he does it for the praise, or that he just realized it is something he can help with around the house. I can't wait to get a picture of the bed making process as it requires him standing and walking on the bed to smooth things out. Upon completing the task he asks numerous times if I like it, or if he did a good job. So, he now considers himself "great" at beds. The funniest thing he said today was, "I'm great at beds, not at frogs." We have a "frog" humidifier that has started making more noise than usual. I don't know if the kids got water where it shouldn't be, or if it's just that the thing is old. But, everyday Noah plugs it in to see if it is working. But to his dismay, it is still noisy and he hasn't managed to fix it. Hence the "I'm great at beds, not at frogs."