Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Early to Bed....Early to Rise

Zoe has been really good about sleeping in her own bed all night. However, as a result she seems to get up earlier than usual. When I woke up the other morning I noticed her bed was empty; this is what I found her doing.

She loves building with Lego's. This is a new pastime for both of the kids - they were given a big Rubbermaid container full of Lego's from the Great Aunt Carol, her grandsons had all outgrown them and Noah was the only little boy she could think of. They love them and it sure keeps them occupied. I just hate it when I end up stepping on one. Back to the original story, come to find out Zoe had gotten up when Daddy was getting ready for work. He set her up with some cereal in a bag and an episode of "The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."

No comments: